Annual General Meeting of the Key River Area Association
Members (current & new) are invited to the Annual General Meeting for the Key River Area Association.
- Wednesday, September 22nd, 2021 @ 7pm
- Zoom – This year’s AGM is being held via Zoom meeting due to COVID. (This year we will require registration to avoid last-year’s unexpected “guests” – LOL!)
- If you are a member, you have been automatically be registered and will receive meeting details via email the week before the meeting.
- New members can join up and be registered through this website (https://kraa.ca/signup/) or by getting in touch with us at email@example.com.
- You received an Agenda package, including the AGM Agenda and Proposed Bylaw Revisions via email on August 17, 2021.
- Alternately, you can find the Agenda, Draft Minutes from 2020 and the Proposed Bylaw Revisions on the Agenda, Bylaws & Minutes page on this website (https://kraa.ca/bylaws-agendas-minutes/). Note – you need to be logged in as a member to see this content.