This will be the 6th Annual Boat Parade. It’s fun for the whole family! Followed by fireworks just outside the Key mouth, if fire conditions permit.
- Decorate your boat in your finest Canada Day red & white regalia – or your finest 4th of July red, white & blue regalia.
- Meet up in Cleveland Bay at 8pm and be sure to check in the with parade marshal to get your boat entry number.
- Parade will start in Cleveland Bay and head out to the Bay past the judges in the harbour.
- Prizes for best Canadian Boat and Best American Boat – trophies are awarded at the AGM!
- We are searching for some volunteer judges – please apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.