Fire ban lifted! This event is a go!
COVID-friendly!! It is the sort of event where everyone can maintain their physical distancing protocols – i.e.:
– it’s outdoors
– each family stay in your own boat
– your boat should stay 2 metres away from the other boats (no bumper boats, no rafting please!!)
– Feel free to incorporate some orange into your display in support of “Every child matters”.
This will be the 5th Annual Boat Parade. It’s fun for the whole family!
– Decorate your boat in your finest Canada Day red & white regalia – or your finest 4th of July red, white & blue regalia.
– Meet up in Cleveland Bay at 8pm and be sure to check in the with parade marshal to get your boat entry number.
– Parade will start in Cleveland Bay and head out to the Bay past the judges in the harbour.
– Prizes for best Canadian Boat and Best American Boat – trophies are awarded at the AGM!
– We are searching for some volunteer judges – please apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Rain-date: Saturday, July 31st, 2021 @ 8pm